Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Interview for A LIFE REAL


Several months ago I was invited to be one of the guests on A Life Real, a youtube channel hosted by two amazing men both dads of boys with AS, Darren Humphries and Paul Boon. (Darren is a featured contributor in my book, 'In the Company of Angels') This channel is amazing! The guys interview people directly influenced by Angelman Syndrome. I was their 7th interview. Here's to many more interviews in the future. Watch my interview here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJhxePQUFQ 
Darren is a featured contributor in my book, 'In the Company of Angels' and Paul and his lovely wife Victoria are the #3 interview on A Life Real. Watch their interview here:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY-kuKBqJJM

I hope you enjoy all the interviews and learn a bit more about Angelman Syndrome.






No comments:

Post a Comment