Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Christmas is coming why not give a book? A FREE one at that??

Christmas is coming and my thoughts are turned to the birth of our Savior and all he has done for us, for me. I would love to provide at least one of you with a free book that you can give to someone you love  for Christmas this year. (If you read it first and then wrap it up and give it away, I won't tell) 
All you need to do is send me a picture - via this blog or Facebook - of you reading one of your favorite books.  I will pick a winner from all the entries.


I don't have a picture of me reading one of my most favorite books of all time, 'Out of My Mind'. My eldest son asked me if I had a book he could read for his Creative Writing class and I practically threw this one in his face as I bellowed, "Yes!!!! Read this one!" I have asked him daily how he is liking it, he has said nothing (apparently boys don't like to talk about their feelings..).



'Out of my Mind', by Sharon M. Draper is one of those books that gives you all the feels - ugly cry included. Read with caution may I suggest a closet or the trunk at the end of your bed or maybe in the dark of night so no one sees you crying. OR! Let them see you cry and then when they ask you why you are crying  you can share with them this amazing book. Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Out-My-Mind-Sharon-Draper/dp/1416971718

No comments:

Post a Comment