Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bards & Brews

Yes, it's true dear reader. I spoke at a place called Primrose and Tumbleweeds that hosts monthly book readings of local authors and also boasts the largest selection of Oregon beer and wine. I did not partake as I do not dirink, but I hear that they have some of the best Hungarian mushroom soup. I will have to try it next time.
It was a lovely evening of authors reading from their works taking us into the minds of those who have a penchant for the written word. I loved every second of it.
Below is a link to my tiny bit.


Author Pamela Jean Lyman Speaks at Hillsboro Bards & Brews www.youtube.comPamela Jean Lyman, author of IN THE COMPANY OF ANGELS, speaks and reads from her work at downtown Hillsboro's Bards & Brews presented by NIWA. Bards & Brews ...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Pam! Alistair and I loved watching you. I remember talking with your mom just after Conrad was diagnosed and hearing the story you told from her side. I found it really interesting to hear you tell your story. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete